Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: me too, Eugene Sheriffs. Best not to engage, never say yes!
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 6/29/20 1:47pm Msg #621550
Good point. To emphasize, literally never say the word "yes" if you can help it. I heard this related to a different type of scam a long time ago, where they recorded a person's voice saying "yes", then used that as agreement to receive some recurring expense (don't remember those details), saying they agreed to something they didn't.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 SCAM targeting notaries - this happened to me! - CopperheadTX on 6/29/20 8:23am
 Happened to me as well! It was the Tustin PD - ananotary on 6/29/20 9:24am
 me too, Eugene Sheriffs. Best not to engage, never say yes! -  sigtogo/OR on 6/29/20 11:04am
 Re: me too, Eugene Sheriffs. Best not to engage, never say yes! -  JanetK_CA on 6/29/20 1:47pm
 OMG . . . This Totally Happened To Me As Well. - PegiT_MN on 6/30/20 7:36am
 Re: me too, Eugene Sheriffs. Best not to engage, never say yes! -  MarianneT/CO on 7/1/20 5:23pm
 My mother, may she rest in peace, had a shrill whistle -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/29/20 2:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.