Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: New Witness Requirement for Indiana
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 7/13/20 11:17am Msg #621976
Were you able to witness Mortgage/DOT as the notary if allowed there?

What "other forms," besides the Certificate of Proof needed a witness?

P.S. I had a call over weekend by lady wanting her Will signed. When she went to UPS Store AFTER CALLING AHEAD, Notary was not in. I explained to her about having to bring witnesses (she prepared on LegalZ...) - and what it will likely cost her.
if she's not providing. I would have a fellow notary in the area witness or someone at the house if she swung by.
I do it if colleague asks and if nearby for $25. Some notaries want Way more.

Other option was C.U. over the banks. She thanked me for informing her and said how helpful I'd been. When I mentioned how she could "repay me," she said, "Yes, refinancing FL property And selling" their house here. (You don't say?!!)
Pretty sure I'll be hearing from her again.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New Witness Requirement for Indiana - Kellosh/CA on 7/13/20 9:53am
 Re: New Witness Requirement for Indiana - NVLSlady/VA on 7/13/20 11:17am
 Re: New Witness Requirement for Indiana - Kellosh/CA on 7/13/20 11:41am
 Re: New Witness Requirement for Indiana - NVLSlady/VA on 7/13/20 12:59pm
 Re: New Witness Requirement for Indiana - Kellosh/CA on 7/13/20 5:19pm
 Re: New Witness Requirement for Indiana -  JanetK_CA on 7/13/20 7:17pm
 Re: New Witness Requirement for Indiana - kcg on 7/14/20 5:08am
 IN really messed up big time with this...especially during - Lee/AR on 7/13/20 6:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.