Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Not sure if you considered...
Posted by Kellosh/CA of CA on 8/12/20 3:42pm Msg #622970
1. With the companies I work for regularly, the fax backs are for when there's time-sensitivity for moving on the transaction. I'm regularly getting signings where the appointment with the signers and the closing date are the same day. Title can begin acting on signed electronic docs, even if the paper docs won't arrive until the next day.
2. About half the offers that come through are asking for scanbacks these days.
3. If they have a requirement that I must get a validation from them after they get scanbacks before they drop, I refuse the order. THAT IS babysitting, and I have way too much experience and pride in my work to submit to that. Not that I don't make the occasional mistake a few times each year, but I agree with those of you insulted by this.
4. I always ask extra if scanbacks are required. If they don't agree, I don't take the job, that simple.
5. Since in my neck of the woods scanbacks have become more standard, I now carry a computer and a scanner with me. (Then again, I now have my mobile cargo van office, so I have a whole office with me.) It's letting me stay competitive in the current market and meeting client expectations. It makes the breadth of my client base much wider.
5. I totally respect if this is something you don't choose to do.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 fax backs. seriously? - CST on 8/12/20 12:06pm
 Re: fax backs. seriously? - Luckydog on 8/12/20 1:05pm
 Re: fax backs. seriously? - notarydi/CA on 8/12/20 1:11pm
 I'm just not bothering with those anymore - CST on 8/12/20 2:00pm
 Re: I - Luckydog on 8/12/20 2:56pm
 Not sure if you considered... - Kellosh/CA on 8/12/20 3:42pm
 Re: Not sure if you considere... -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/12/20 9:39pm
 these are full sets of docs - CST on 8/12/20 9:48pm
 Re: these are full sets of docs -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/12/20 11:16pm
 Re: these are full sets of docs - CST on 8/13/20 9:22am
 Re: these are full sets of docs - Kellosh/CA on 8/13/20 10:05pm
 Re: fax backs. seriously? - Sharon Marshall on 12/6/20 11:59am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.