Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Damaged shipping packaging ...
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 12/2/20 10:20am Msg #627005
I have 1 company who will not allow a cardboard envelope in Chicago and will be fined for doing so, but most everyone else is a cardboard envelope. I have another in Tampa that if you use a pak you will be fined as they cost the company more $...so we don't know the situation there, and we cannot sometimes use what's best.
Nobody can touch the docs but herself, so there was no reason they repackaged anything for her...maybe they were flirting, who knows.
150 pages fit just fine in a cardboard envelope and I use an 8" rubberband when shipping. Now when we start getting over 200 pages, it becomes an issue for me, and those are few and far between.
If I feel the seams are stretched some, I always tape it up.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Damaged shipping packaging ... -  Yoli/CA on 12/2/20 8:47am
 Cardboard Envelopes are good for something - Clem/CA on 12/2/20 8:57am
 I use the cardboard envelopes all the time. My docs are -  MW/VA on 12/2/20 9:19am
 Re: Damaged shipping packaging ... - Luckydog on 12/2/20 10:20am
 Remember The Cat Pee Story? - PegiT_MN on 12/2/20 11:53am
 Re: Damaged Package - kcg on 12/2/20 2:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.