Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Remember The Cat Pee Story?
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 12/2/20 11:53am Msg #627010
Ever since Claudine Osborne told us about her mortifying experience of when a title company accused her of having a cat that peed on the documents she sent back to them. Supposedly, they received the package and it reeked of cat urine (or what they thought was cat urine . . . Fed Ex ships human urine samples on a regular basis to drug testing labs). That was a little over three years ago and ever since that horrifying experience poor Claudine had to endure, I have never used a cardboard envelope since, and I guess I never will.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Damaged shipping packaging ... -  Yoli/CA on 12/2/20 8:47am
 Cardboard Envelopes are good for something - Clem/CA on 12/2/20 8:57am
 I use the cardboard envelopes all the time. My docs are -  MW/VA on 12/2/20 9:19am
 Re: Damaged shipping packaging ... - Luckydog on 12/2/20 10:20am
 Remember The Cat Pee Story? - PegiT_MN on 12/2/20 11:53am
 Re: Damaged Package - kcg on 12/2/20 2:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.