Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

We know Cheryl
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 1/10/21 1:46pm Msg #628380
The point being, not all are created equal on the platform. You don't need or want to work on that platform, but many people do, and nothing wrong with it, especially for newbies trying to break in.
We only hear of how bad it is, how they lowball everyone, nobody ever says the positive, which I did and have done in the past.
It's a shame that influencers like yourself can cause many to overlook opportunities they need to grow with.
You maybe don't take any offers, but weekly we hear of which ones you turn down off there, so that means you still get notified and never left the platform completely. Let's not forget people work for the companies who utilize the platform, and not for Snapdocs.

My truth is I take about 4 closings a month off the platform and all are over $100.00 and all are Vendor Pay now.
I have 2/3rd blocked, so the ones not blocked are not the bad apples.

Everyone praises Amrock (quicken), and yet they toss out $85.00 closings left and right and that's okay. Seems like a double standard. I sent them my application and fees and was told I should conform to their pricing after weeks of trying to get me on board, and that that ended that relationship. $65.00 closings and $20.00 print fee I guess it is. Makes no sense to go down in fees for supposed volume when I am already busy with volume closings who pay me accordingly $$$.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First American Direct $375.00 vendor pay off SD - Luckydog on 1/8/21 4:12pm
 Re: First American Direct $375.00 vendor pay off SD - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 1/8/21 7:08pm
 agree! Most of my signing come from snapdocs - Gavina Franklin on 1/9/21 11:54am
 Re: agree! Most of my signing come from snapdocs -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/21 9:22am
 We know Cheryl - Luckydog on 1/10/21 1:46pm
 Thumbs up! n/m - Clem/CA on 1/10/21 2:23pm
 To each his/her own, every notary crafts their own biz model -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/21 2:38pm
 Re: We know Cheryl -  SpinClose/MI on 1/11/21 11:17am
 Re: We know Cheryl - Luckydog on 1/11/21 5:15pm
 Re: We know Cheryl - Lee/AR on 1/12/21 8:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.