Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

FedEx Supplies - a rant...
Posted by JanetK_CA of CA on 2/20/21 6:17pm Msg #629678
I just got off the phone after losing my cool with a FedEx employee. I'd tried to re-order supplies online unsuccessfully, just getting a message to call their 800 go fedex number. When I did that, the only thing the guy would tell me, which he just kept repeating, was that "Due to the status of your account...", they can't/won't send me any supplies and that I need to go get them from FedEx stores. (Thankfully, it's been a very long time since I've had to send something on my dime.)

Guess I'm going to find out soon how much of a headache this is going to be... Hopefully the folks who know me at some of my local stores will be able to give me more than a few at a time. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is running into this situation, so how are all of you coping? I think collectively we probably do enough business through them (even though not on our own accounts), that it would be nice for them to offer some kind of accommodation.

I'm going to make some inquiries next time I have time to chat with a knowledgeable employee there, and will let everyone know if I'm able to discover some contact point for getting past this. If anyone has already been down that road and come up with a solution, I'd love to hear about it!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 FedEx Supplies - a rant... - JanetK_CA on 2/20/21 6:17pm
 Re: FedEx Supplies - a rant... - SC/CA on 2/20/21 6:45pm
 Re: FedEx Supplies - a rant... - JanetK_CA on 2/20/21 7:59pm
 Happened to me a few months ago - MariaMO on 2/20/21 9:32pm
 I get that from UPS--they won't send me supplies because -  MW/VA on 2/21/21 7:45am
 UPS is difficult, but if you TALK to a rep.... - Lee/AR on 2/21/21 8:55am
 Re: UPS is difficult, but if you TALK to a rep.... -  JanetK_CA on 2/21/21 4:53pm
 Agree. It's counter-intelligent, but no cancel for non-use n/m - Lee/AR on 2/21/21 5:56pm
 Re: UPS is difficult, but if you TALK to a rep.... - Sue on 2/24/21 4:18pm
 Re: I get that from UPS--they won - Luckydog on 2/21/21 11:09am
 Ship something once or twice a year - Kellosh/CA on 2/22/21 10:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.