Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

UPS is difficult, but if you TALK to a rep....
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 2/21/21 8:55am Msg #629695
and explain the situation ('3rd party shipper' seems to be the magic words) & make sure they make some notation on your account, you MAY be able to get around their 'but you don't ship anything on your account' mindset...for a while.

Another (seemingly important to them) thing I've learned the hard way is to space out your supplies orders so that you're ordering SOMETHING every month or every other month. That seems to keep your account alive...for a while. Over the many years I've been in business, I've had 3 or more accounts until--suddenly it's canceled for non-use. So far, I've had the last account the longest...and it's the one where I TALKED to a UPS rep. AND explained the '3rd party shipper' situation. Knock on wood and hope I didn't just jinx myself. They ARE difficult.

Also, never ever order labels because if the 'bill recipient' fails, you'll be charged. Tho' that issue really doesn't happen nowadays as much as it used to because most now provide a label instead of providing their acct. # & have you make out the label. And that's all I know about this.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 FedEx Supplies - a rant... - JanetK_CA on 2/20/21 6:17pm
 Re: FedEx Supplies - a rant... - SC/CA on 2/20/21 6:45pm
 Re: FedEx Supplies - a rant... - JanetK_CA on 2/20/21 7:59pm
 Happened to me a few months ago - MariaMO on 2/20/21 9:32pm
 I get that from UPS--they won't send me supplies because -  MW/VA on 2/21/21 7:45am
 UPS is difficult, but if you TALK to a rep.... - Lee/AR on 2/21/21 8:55am
 Re: UPS is difficult, but if you TALK to a rep.... -  JanetK_CA on 2/21/21 4:53pm
 Agree. It's counter-intelligent, but no cancel for non-use n/m - Lee/AR on 2/21/21 5:56pm
 Re: UPS is difficult, but if you TALK to a rep.... - Sue on 2/24/21 4:18pm
 Re: I get that from UPS--they won - Luckydog on 2/21/21 11:09am
 Ship something once or twice a year - Kellosh/CA on 2/22/21 10:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.