Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: For documents that will be handled a lot
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/7/21 6:57pm Msg #630165
This is good to know about and might be something to consider for GNW, although it sounds like the additional time and expense involved probably wouldn't make good business sense in most cases - even in CA, where we can charge more. (It would depend on the client. There very well might be exceptions.) I do like the idea of suggesting that people get a plastic sleeve to secure a POA that might be often used.

As for loose certificates, while I like the idea of a permanent attachment in theory, I see that as generally impractical. For one thing, if we did that in a loan package, it would make the docs impossible to scan and the recipient would probably have a fit. Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 For documents that will be handled a lot - VT_Syrup on 3/7/21 9:58am
 Re: For documents that will be handled a lot -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/7/21 10:20am
 Or just record the document...that's 'forever' n/m - Lee/AR on 3/7/21 11:04am
 Re: Or just record the document...that - VT_Syrup on 3/7/21 11:30am
 I would never record a will - makes it public record - Linda_H/FL on 3/7/21 12:10pm
 OP said POA not a Will n/m - Lee/AR on 3/7/21 1:26pm
 Re: I would never record a will - makes it public record - Carolyn Bodley on 3/7/21 1:52pm
 Here in VA a Will isn't recorded until death when it goes to -  MW/VA on 3/7/21 5:39pm
 Re: For documents that will be handled a lot - Carolyn Bodley on 3/7/21 11:57am
 Re: Will Tying not Typing n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 3/7/21 1:09pm
 Re: For documents that will be handled a lot -  JanetK_CA on 3/7/21 6:57pm
 Re: For documents that will be handled a lot - Carolyn Bodley on 3/7/21 7:07pm
 Re: For documents that will be handled a lot-plastic sleeves - VT_Syrup on 3/8/21 7:40am
 Good thinking, Gerry -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/8/21 8:10am
 I agree with Cheryl. Great idea, Gerald. Thanks. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 3/8/21 12:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.