Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Old Nurse and Brand New Notary Signing Agent-tips and wisdom
Posted by Tamara Stewart of TN on 3/25/21 6:03pm Msg #630696
Thank you so much for your input LuckyDog! I know the general rate scale. I’m tired, burned out and don’t want to Nurse anymore. Been doing this all my life. Just need some income to help out Hubby with bills until I can finally retire. I started because the lady who came to do our home refi showed me what she’s making (she just started last October) and as of the 5th of March she had made $3,500 for those 5 days, and $7,000 for the month of February. I have never made that in a month and worked my tail off taking care of sick people 8-12 hours a day. LOL! I’m so ready for a change I can’t even tell you. I’d be happy with $3,000 a month at this point. I saw the numbers myself. They are working her like crazy here, and she takes days off, only does a couple a day 3-4 times a month. She’s done 6 a few days but not consistently. We live in a military town where it hasn’t caught on yet, and there are constantly people moving in and out. Thanks again! I wish you a wonderful evening! Take care! Tammy
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Old Nurse and Brand New Notary Signing Agent-tips and wisdom - Tamara Stewart on 3/24/21 4:40pm
 Re: Old Nurse and Brand New Notary Signing Agent-tips and wisdom - Luckydog on 3/24/21 5:20pm
 Re: Old Nurse and Brand New Notary Signing Agent-tips and wisdom - Tamara Stewart on 3/25/21 6:03pm
 Re: Old Nurse and Brand New Notary Signing Agent-tips and wisdom - Luckydog on 3/26/21 11:50am
 Re: Old Nurse and Brand New Notary Signing Agent-tips and wisdom - Tamara Stewart on 3/28/21 11:39am
 Re: Old Nurse and Brand New Notary Signing Agent-tips and wisdom -  JanetK_CA on 3/24/21 8:26pm
 Re: Old Nurse and Brand New Notary Signing Agent-tips and wisdom - Tamara Stewart on 3/25/21 6:11pm
 Welcome to NSA Land...it's no cake walk, nursing -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/25/21 10:56pm
 Re: Welcome to NSA Land...it - Tamara Stewart on 3/28/21 11:28am
 First newbie post I actually enjoyed. - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/21 1:47pm
 Re: First newbie post I actually enjoyed. - Luckydog on 3/26/21 4:21pm
 Networking is what I meant. - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/21 4:58pm
 Re: Networking is what I meant. - Tamara Stewart on 3/28/21 11:33am
 Re: First newbie post I actually enjoyed. - Tamara Stewart on 3/28/21 11:31am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.