Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It's not Saturday, yet expect yard sale closing prices
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/5/21 5:41pm Msg #632573
I have run into plenty of rude people in SS's over the years who when they did call beg for discounts on top of my pretty standard and fair price asked. In fact, so far it's the same fee I was getting 16 years ago for the most part! No other commodity can be had at the same price from 2005 today yet they fail to consider that IS their discount.

It's about them wanting "a favor", "it's only 80 pages", "oh, it's really close by" "Oh, I will give you volume"all for discount rates...like we have our sign out in the yard for giveaway closings.

I will never understand that concept on why some SS's think we are expected to give discounts for work and provide a service to them. Appraisor, Surveyors, realtors, LO's all to get their fee +++ that increases each year and yet we are expected to give them reduced rates because they ask nicely. NO
To me, that's the disrespectful part and I really do not ever want to hear from those types of companies again. Blocked!
I am so blessed I found my tried and true business relationships and really in a good place, but you have to navigate through the beggers.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Influx low offers - Sakura on 6/5/21 12:27pm
 Re: Influx low offers -  Yoli/CA on 6/5/21 12:50pm
 Re: Influx low offers - Sakura on 6/5/21 12:55pm
 Re: Influx low offers - Sakura on 6/5/21 12:55pm
 Agree with Yoli. I've never had anyone from a loan signing - Alz on 6/5/21 2:10pm
 It's not Saturday, yet expect yard sale closing prices - Luckydog on 6/5/21 5:41pm
 They do it because it works - with some, esp newbies. -  JanetK_CA on 6/5/21 6:42pm
 Re: Influx low offers - Pak on 6/8/21 7:56pm
 Re: Influx low offers - Luckydog on 6/8/21 8:08pm
 KEEP A CLOSE EYE on your receivables... -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/9/21 10:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.