Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Interesting one-document assignment today
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 6/16/21 11:55am Msg #632786
So we redated for yesterday's resign date, notarized, faxed back for review to get return airbill.

And then...

"Lender wants the borrower to sign TRUSTEE after his name."

Me: "Why didn't you say so?"

Another trip to the borrower; another fax back.

After I finally received the airbill, it was too late to drop at UPS, none the less, orders were to drop document the same day.

Will go out today.

Who's on first anyway? Yesterday was 100, leaving me very little patience and a sense of humor except in my car. We went for a swim at 6:30 pm to cool off for 2 1/2 hours. We were joined by 102 other folks seeking heat relief.

Today will be a high of 111. Six assignments. I hope I make it through 8 pm with some level of peace, tranquility and above all, a sense of humor. It will be too late for a swim, but Butterfly Beach will suffice.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Interesting one-document assignment today -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/10/21 6:31pm
 Re: Interesting one-document assignment today -  Teresa/FL on 6/10/21 7:02pm
 Re: Interesting one-document assignment today - Jose Gutierrez on 6/10/21 7:17pm
 Re: Interesting one-document assignment today -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/10/21 7:56pm
 Re: Interesting one-document assignment today -  Teresa/FL on 6/11/21 12:05pm
 Re: Interesting one-document assignment today -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/16/21 11:55am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.