Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

What a bunch of BS!
Posted by bagger of IL on 5/27/19 8:16am Msg #72509
My stance on this is quite simple. Abortion (the termination of a human life) is murder. Period. And I will continue to point out the blatant lies propagated by the anti-life group of murderers.

“abhorrent videos and photos of alleged baby parts from late term abortions”

Well, sorry to break your little my safe space bubble, but murder is abhorrent.
And, how do you know that these were alleged baby parts?

“Have you every witnessed one of these events?”
Have you?

“Anti choice fanatics exhibiting doctored and inaccurate photos and videos is pretty disgusting.”

Once again, murder is pretty disgusting, and just how do you know that the photos and videos were doctored? How much doctoring to you have to do to make murder disgusting?

Anti choice? Now that’s a new won? Why don’t you call the other side (obviously your side) anti-life?

“and in case, you wonder, yes a woman can be pro life and pro choice.”

EL TORO POOPOO!
There are only two sides to this coin, you are either pro-life or anti-life. The only possible option is that you really don’t care about the topic and just want to go on with your life. There is NO fence sitting. You cannot have it both ways.

Abortion is MURDER, plain and simple. You are terminating a human life. Rationalize your point all you want, but the FACT remains, you are killing another human being.

And, before you bring up the lamest point of “You have no right to tell a woman what she can do with her body.” Let me tell you that I don’t care about your body, I care about that human inside of your body that hasn’t had the chance to speak for his or herself.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 She got exactly what she deserved - Moneyman/TX on 5/25/19 7:30am
 Re: She got exactly what she deserved - MikeC/TX on 5/25/19 5:25pm
 Re: She got exactly what she deserved - Moneyman/TX on 5/26/19 8:51pm
 BINGO! n/m - bagger on 5/27/19 8:13am
 nothing to do with entitlement. while I wouldn't have done - sigtogo/OR on 5/26/19 10:15pm
 What a bunch of BS! - bagger on 5/27/19 8:16am
 Re: What a bunch of BS! - MikeC/TX on 5/28/19 7:34pm
 Re: What a bunch of BS! - HisHughness on 5/29/19 1:07pm
 Re: What a bunch of BS! - MikeC/TX on 5/29/19 6:37pm
 I usually stay out of this room...but - Linda_H/FL on 5/31/19 9:31am
 Guess I should have finished..lol - Linda_H/FL on 5/31/19 9:33am
 Re: Guess I should have finished..lol - MikeC/TX on 6/2/19 5:24pm
 Re: What a bunch of BS! - HisHughness on 5/31/19 10:35am
 Re: What a bunch of BS! - bagger on 5/31/19 2:31pm
 I agree with Hugh. n/m - desktopfull on 6/17/19 11:03am
 Oh, where to begin? - bagger on 5/31/19 2:24pm
 Re: Oh, where to begin? - MikeC/TX on 6/2/19 7:20pm
 Re: nothing to do with entitlement. while I wouldn - Moneyman/TX on 6/6/19 7:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.