Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Do you believe in democracy?
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 1/10/22 6:48pm Msg #80180
Trump is just being Trump. I told you what he really was during the 2016 campaign, and you all thought I was crazy.

You reap what you sow.

Donald Trump refuses to lose at anything - he has ALWAYS been like that, and he will go to great lengths to destroy his opponent if he has to. So it didn't come as a big surprise to me when he refused to concede defeat - he NEVER does. I just didn't think he'd be willing to tear our country apart in order to get his way. Make no mistake, that's what this has come down to. Over a year later and he's still claiming he won an election he clearly lost, still claiming that there was massive fraud but unable to produce any evidence.

And now as the walls close in on him and his attempt to subvert democracy for his own benefit is becoming clearer and clearer, he is becoming completely unhinged. I thank God every day that he no longer has access to the nuclear codes. It's bad enough that he is trying to burn THIS country down to get his way; he would have no compunction about burning down others as well.

You reap what you sow.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Do you believe in democracy? - sigtogo/OR on 1/7/22 4:51pm
 Re: Do you believe in democracy? - MikeC/TX on 1/7/22 6:15pm
 Re: Do you believe in democracy? - Luckydog on 1/9/22 9:17pm
 Re: Do you believe in democracy? - MikeC/TX on 1/10/22 6:48pm
 Re: Do you believe in democracy? - Luckydog on 1/11/22 10:33am
 Re: Do you believe in democracy? - bagger on 1/15/22 2:21pm
 Thanks for posting this! -  JanetK_CA on 1/9/22 8:59pm
 your welcome! love Ted Talks so will take a look! n/m - sigtogo/OR on 1/10/22 11:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.