Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: If the shoe fits
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 1/20/23 5:30pm Msg #82328
I admitted that Biden was wrong, so please don't make up what I did or didn't say.

My argument is that yes, they BOTH did something wrong, but that's where the similarities end. Biden has cooperated fully from the day the documents were discovered, which is what an honest person would do. He could have avoided the whole controversy by simply destroying the documents and saying nothing - no one even knew they were missing. He chose to do the right thing instead.

Trump obstructed all attempts to retrieve documents NARA knew were missing, and it went on for over a year before the FBI had to go in, find them, and retrieve them. That is not what an honest person would do.

The GOP is jumping on Biden to distract from Trump, and people like you are buying into their gaslighting. You want to believe that Biden is evil, so you latch on to anything that supports your belief. You're the audience they're targeting. Maybe you're the one who should give it up.

As for the interns - yes, interns and staff are typically the ones who pack up the office of a departing official. When they pack, they just pack - grab a stack of documents and put it in the box. They don't take the time to examine every single document in the stack, they have a job to do and do quickly. Unless the document with classification markings was sitting on top of the stack, they wouldn't have any reason to see it. And you're also suggesting that the interns and staff were somehow complicit in hiding these documents, which is ridiculous and unsupported by any evidence.

I really don't care about clips you've seen on the Internet dating back to the time when Biden was VP. If he was showing signs of dementia that long ago, he wouldn't be POTUS today. Dementia is a progressive disease, it gets worse over time. I've seen first-hand what it does to someone, and it's not pretty. In his last physical in 2021, the WH doctor said there was nothing wrong with him cognitively. He did not have dementia when he was VP, and he does not have it now. Stop spreading lies.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 If the show fits -  Mike Goodey on 1/17/23 2:48pm
 Re: If the show fits -  Mike Goodey on 1/17/23 6:35pm
 Re: If the shoe fits - PaigeTurner on 1/18/23 11:13am
 Re: If the shoe fits - MikeC/TX on 1/18/23 4:26pm
 Re: If the shoe fits -  Mike Goodey on 1/18/23 7:48pm
 Re: If the shoe fits -  Yoli/CA on 1/19/23 3:54pm
 Re: If the shoe fits - MikeC/TX on 1/19/23 4:55pm
 Re: If the shoe fits - Amigoaz on 1/19/23 7:06pm
 Re: If the shoe fits (Re: Yoli) - Moneyman/TX on 1/20/23 7:33am
 Re: If the shoe fits (Re: Moneyman) -  Yoli/CA on 1/22/23 2:30pm
 Re: If the shoe fits (Re: Moneyman) - PaigeTurner on 1/24/23 3:39pm
 Re: If the shoe fits (Re: Moneyman) - Moneyman/TX on 1/26/23 6:06pm
 Re: If the shoe fits - MikeC/TX on 1/19/23 4:49pm
 Re: If the shoe fits - PaigeTurner on 1/19/23 3:27pm
 Re: If the shoe fits -  Mike Goodey on 1/19/23 6:37pm
 Re: If the shoe fits - MikeC/TX on 1/20/23 5:30pm
 Re: If the shoe fits - PaigeTurner on 1/21/23 1:44pm
 Re: If the shoe fits -  JanetK_CA on 1/26/23 4:24am
 Why has the fact that he "didn't know" about them NOT an ... - Moneyman/TX on 1/20/23 7:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.