Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Winter garden is in!
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 9/2/18 9:46pm Msg #30552
On second week of recovery from 2nd total knee replacement. First was four months ago. Garden has been kicking out all sorts of peppers, lettuce, arugula, bunch onions, cilantro, tomatoes, lemon cucumbers, rainbow chard, and kale among other items. The costoluto genevesi heirloom tomatoes are our favorites.

My wife surprised me Saturday when she went out and purchased new plants and materials for our Winter garden beds. This morning she planted new kale, corvair spinach, bunch onions, lettuce and radish seed. We already have celery. Tomatoes and peppers may make it into January like last year. Watching her garden was like watching myself. She has become a real pro and expressed her passion for gardening. I'm loving it!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Winter garden is in! - Bear900/CA on 9/2/18 9:46pm
 I know you've already gone through knee replacements, but -  MW/VA on 9/3/18 6:53pm
 Pros and cons - Bear900/CA on 9/3/18 11:27pm
 Hard of think of winter, since it's still in the 90's here. n/m -  MW/VA on 9/3/18 6:53pm
 Re: Hard of think of winter, since it -  Claudine Osborne on 9/3/18 8:16pm
 Re: Hard of think of winter, since it - Bear900/CA on 9/3/18 11:45pm
 Re: Hard of think of winter, since it -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/5/18 7:40am
 Re: Winter garden is in! - NVLSlady/VA on 9/5/18 9:11pm
 Re: lemon cukes and other stuff - Bear900/CA on 9/5/18 11:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.