Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Well, this was mildly upsetting
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 12/20/20 12:15pmMsg #32470
I am glad you didn't get it. So much for contact tracing. I think it rarely happens now, people don't care and out and about with it anyway. They even bench athletes who test positive, and then run out into the mix when they win and hug and high 5 instead of being in quarantine.
As fast and crazy as this is spreading, I think we are exposed way more often than we would ever know about...just glad we wear a mask and sanitize and such, and immune system well enough we don't get it I guess.

I had a closing last week where I scheduled with a client in her home, then she called me back and said she was going into the title office to close. Then she said they called her back and told her not to come because the office was infected with COVID and shut down. I called the office the next day, as already after 5;00 pm, and turned out to be the office branch nearest to her and not the one I was at 1 hour prior. I never did her closing, so not sure where she went to.
We just never know...
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Well, this was mildly upsetting - MikeC/TX on 12/19/20 8:44pm
 Really scary, Mike. n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/20/20 11:03am
 Re: Well, this was mildly upsetting - Luckydog on 12/20/20 12:15pm
 Re: Well, this was mildly upsetting - MikeC/TX on 12/20/20 5:26pm
 Re: Well, this was mildly upsetting - Luckydog on 12/22/20 5:42pm
 Re: Well, this was mildly upsetting -  JanetK_CA on 12/21/20 11:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.