Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

just refuse to do it
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/24/15 10:39am Msg #531424
This NotaryCam company is sure getting their name out...good or bad. I will not do this, and I suspect most of us notaries will not put our stamp to this. Eventually if they cannot find enough working notaries to put their careers on the line, they will fold, or cost them a fortune to operate and force them out. This is a really shady area, and I believe they are double talking themselves into a big legal mess the first time this is contested.
All of their "secure questions" really are not to anyone close to that individual. If anyone ever took care of their elderly parents, a spouse, we can all find the answers to those questions with no digging,because more than likely we were there or have to know those things.

Do we really get paid so much that technology needs to wipe out the notary? <<$10.00 or less notarizations or $125.00 or less notary packages? The world is coming to a sad state of affairs. We are not talking thousands of dollars here to maybe make it easier, we are talking a few bucks and a personal touch at a closing. This closing would be the same cost if not more than a regular person being there face to face.

Lets put all this effort into something positive and productive that we can feel good about. Nothing about this is a "feel good" method, and all this talk just brings them free advertising. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 WebCam notarization article in the NYT - rengel/CA on 5/23/15 12:53pm
 Re: WebCam notarization article in the NYT -  JanetK_CA on 5/23/15 5:27pm
 Re: WebCam notarization article in the NYT -  JanetK_CA on 5/23/15 5:34pm
 Re: WebCam notarization article in the NYT - FGX/NJ on 5/23/15 5:41pm
 Re: WebCam notarization article in the NYT -  JanetK_CA on 5/23/15 5:48pm
 I think we need to keep in mind that these articles don't -  MW/VA on 5/23/15 7:02pm
 Re: WebCam notarization article in the NYT - MikeC/TX on 5/23/15 7:18pm
 Re: WebCam notarization article in the NYT - rengel/CA on 5/23/15 7:38pm
 I think it's a lot of hype! Remember ENJOA? -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/23/15 7:21pm
 just refuse to do it - Luckydog on 5/24/15 10:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.