Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Good for you Yoli!!! one question though
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 6/30/16 6:14pm Msg #555502
4/13/15 email from TSI, Signing Agent Recruiting regarding UPS:

Dear Partners,

We will soon be implementing a change in our policy that we’d like you to note. Beginning on Monday, April 20th, if a closing package is deemed lost, and you cannot provide a UPS Store or affiliate receipt, you will not receive payment for the closing.

If a package is lost, but you can provide a receipt showing the package was properly dropped at a UPS Store (or affiliate, if necessary) you will still receive payment in full.

Tips to avoid this situation:

· Drop your docs at a UPS Store or affiliate
· Always collect a receipt
· Completely avoid using a drop box

There are no exceptions to dropping an executed closing package at a UPS Store or affiliate location. You must get a receipt. This also helps protect you in the case that a package comes up missing.

Please continue to provide us feedback with UPS or affiliate store information if you are experiencing issues with the stores, as they are required to provide return receipts.

============

It was a "tip" to not use drop boxes. If a hiring company dictates to use manned facilities *only*, imo that would be crossing the line of employee/employer Vs. independent contractor relationship. Again, jmo. My commitment to my hiring party is to get docs signed and get completed package to shipper of their choice immediately upon completion. If after hours, my options for shipper dwindle down to reliable drop boxes.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notarial certificate - your opinion please -  Yoli/CA on 6/29/16 9:30am
 agree....feel the same way...................... n/m - notarydi/CA on 6/29/16 9:54am
 To me, too .. - BobbiCT on 6/29/16 10:04am
 To clarify ... -  Yoli/CA on 6/29/16 10:10am
 Re: Notarial certificate - your opinion please -  VT_Syrup on 6/29/16 10:22am
 Yes, you could make an issue of it. Your certificate was -  MW/VA on 6/29/16 10:29am
 Re: Yes, you could make an issue of it. Your certificate was -  Yoli/CA on 6/29/16 10:56am
 I'd call your State SOS to get some clarification as to -  Cari on 6/29/16 10:51am
 Oh, boy... - Marian_in_CA on 6/29/16 12:19pm
 Re: Notarial certificate - your opinion please - CH2inCA on 6/29/16 12:56pm
 Re: Notarial certificate - your opinion please - Belinda/CA on 6/29/16 6:47pm
 Re: Notarial certificate - your opinion please - Joe Ewing on 6/29/16 7:09pm
 Re: Notarial certificate - your opinion please (follow-up) -  Yoli/CA on 6/30/16 4:10pm
 Good for you Yoli!!! one question though -  Linda_H/FL on 6/30/16 4:20pm
 Re: Good for you Yoli!!! one question though -  Yoli/CA on 6/30/16 5:58pm
 Re: Good for you Yoli!!! one question though -  Yoli/CA on 6/30/16 6:14pm
 NOt only that, totally impracticle for some of us... - Marian_in_CA on 6/30/16 6:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.