Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The horse has left the barn already, however, in the
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 2/24/17 11:24am Msg #570740
future, if a company is into you for two signings and not paid you, you are risking nonpayment issues for way too much money. I know this hurts your pocketbook, for you have already expended monies to perform these assignments and who knows how long it will take these deadbeats to pay you, based on their performance this past year. It seems they have no reliable tracking processes in place. They don't even remember you or that you are owed money. Scary, huh?

It is not your job to extend credit to these companies. They should have their own capital, not be using yours and other notaries' fees to finance their life style and business expenses.

And now, with the slow down in the industry, the cash isn't rolling in like it was last year, and the money you earned has already been spent with little flowing this month to pay notaries for work they did in good faith during 2016. Some notaries are owed for August and September signing.

Since I've been in this business (2000), I've observed many a company using this ponzie scheme of collecting money, robbing Peter to pay Paul, and it is a business model that has been employed by 100s of scamming SS owners.

If I were teaching a Signing Agent class these days, I would emphasize the pimples of this business, primarily advocating the vetting of companies before you print docs and perform the work, and only proceeding once you're assured the company is credit worthy and able to pay it's hard working NSAs.

It is apparent TNP has no intention of paying it's notaries in a timely manner, and may end up like so many before them, not paying at all cuz they are defunct.

Wishing you all the best out there in Menifee, CA. Watch your NSA back!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 notary Pool - Cindy Herring on 2/23/17 2:07pm
 1.5 star company going all the way back to 2015 - Linda_H/FL on 2/23/17 2:12pm
 Sorry...meant to say further - Linda_H/FL on 2/23/17 2:13pm
 Why didn't you look? - Luckydog on 2/23/17 5:11pm
 The horse has left the barn already, however, in the -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/24/17 11:24am
 Re: notary Pool -  Doris_CO on 2/23/17 6:16pm
 Re: Non-payment guidelines-repost - Laurie Manzanares on 2/23/17 6:35pm
 Re: Non-payment guidelines-repost - Luckydog on 2/23/17 7:50pm
 Re: Non-payment guidelines-repost - SteveS/CA on 2/23/17 8:50pm
 Re: Non-payment guidelines-Luckydog - Laurie Manzanares on 2/23/17 10:01pm
 Re: Non-payment guidelines-Luckydog -  JanetK_CA on 2/23/17 10:37pm
 John Hoyt and Rosalina Poole, his spouse both -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/24/17 12:05am
 Corporate Filing addy is: 19221 Doe Run, Santa Ana, CA 92705 -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/24/17 12:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.