Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

No, I don't believe its not. Everyone has similar goals in
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 3/19/17 12:00pm Msg #572192
this business, and that's to make their bottom line, and STAY in business. Everyone's bottom line is different, obviously, in accordance to their own needs, business plan, whatever.

If you feel that you are not making the money you need to in order to make a living at this profession, then you already know what you have to do. Some of us work full-time jobs, to supplement this job, cause we love it.

The days of $125 are not over, but hard to come by. The "regular tc's" that use this site and others to find us for work, already know they can get away with offering $75 (sometimes less). So its up to you if you want to accommodate or not.

Marketing yourself and your business is an ongoing NECESSITY in order to make any type of real money in this business or others. AND its a full-time job as well. There are thousands of TC's out there that are need of our services, and its up to you to find these, market to them, and work for them.

Running any business is not easy, but if this is the type of work you enjoy doing, then dedicate yourself to it full-time. If the numbers are not working out for you, then perhaps its time to seek another profession.

I say all of this in general and not necessarily directly at you Charlie. But this topic of discussion seems to be a running theme here every other day it seems. Just putting in my .02 fwiw.

Take care and great question!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Is Having A Notary Career Dead? - Charlie Allen on 3/18/17 1:06pm
 Re: Is Having A Notary Career Dead? -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/18/17 1:16pm
 No, I don't believe its not. Everyone has similar goals in -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 3/19/17 12:00pm
 Re: Is Having A Notary Career Dead? - Joe Ewing on 3/18/17 2:31pm
 Re: Is Having A Notary Career Dead? - Signerbill on 3/18/17 3:08pm
 Re: Is Having A Notary Career Dead? - ananotary on 3/19/17 1:55pm
 I'm in my 11th year at this, and have seen my biz drop -  MW/VA on 3/18/17 3:11pm
 Re: Is Having A Notary Career Dead? -  Michelle/AL on 3/18/17 6:25pm
 My mother always said, "never put all your eggs in 1 basket" -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/18/17 7:18pm
 Re: My mother always said, "never put all your eggs in 1 basket" - Louisiana33 on 3/20/17 9:47am
 Re: Is Having A Notary Career Dead? - Luckydog on 3/19/17 9:07am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.