Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Newbies Stop Taking Low Rates!!!
Posted by Louisiana33 of LA on 3/21/17 3:11pm Msg #572338
You are preaching to the choir. Unfortunately, the ones who are taking the lowball fees either do not read this forum, are clueless, or don't care. I do think the days of $150 closings being the norm are long gone. Certain companies call weekly and offer $60 refis and tell me they can't pay more because they only get $75 from the title company. Apparently, someone in my area is snatching these up and I don't believe it is the "newbies". I spoke with one notary who had taken a signing that I had turned down(we work at the same company during the day) because the fee was low and she justified it by saying "that is all that is out there".

Also, these companies could contact the notary directly instead of using the middle men and snapdocs platform.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Newbies Stop Taking Low Rates!!! - Charlie Allen on 3/21/17 11:51am
 Re: Newbies Stop Taking Low Rates!!! -  barb/NH on 3/21/17 2:25pm
 Re: Newbies Stop Taking Low Rates!!! - garyw148 on 3/21/17 2:46pm
 We can't "stop the bleeding" as long as there are newbies -  MW/VA on 3/21/17 2:42pm
 Re: Newbies Stop Taking Low Rates!!! - Louisiana33 on 3/21/17 3:11pm
 Re: Newbies Stop Taking Low Rates!!! - Joe Ewing on 3/21/17 3:36pm
 Re: Newbies Stop Taking Low Rates!!! - Dannycis on 3/21/17 4:01pm
 You're right, Joe. It really isn't "all about the $$" - NVLSlady/VA on 3/21/17 4:08pm
 Re: Newbies Stop Taking Low Rates!!! - SteveS/CA on 3/21/17 5:09pm
 Lots of luck with this venture...there seems to be a tsunami -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/22/17 8:04am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.