Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: What would you do?
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/27/17 8:38pm Msg #574358
I had one today where the docs were ex. Mary J. Doe and her DL had Mary (maiden name) Doe...the DMV loves to mess with things in FL and take out people's middle names and replace it with maiden names or flip around the last Latin names with mother's and father's and reverse them. They didn't do that with me (yet) but I have seen this a lot. She had her car insurance with her middle "J" so no issue.

Was it a refi? Many times they take the names used the last time around that are on title. I would have proceeded. Was there a name affidavit in the package showing all the different names? That I would have insisted on, and a real easy fix.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What would you do? -  walthtz on 4/27/17 6:26pm
 Re: What would you do? -  Teresa/FL on 4/27/17 7:02pm
 I would have sat there until the cows came home ...... - BearPaw/CO on 4/27/17 7:48pm
 Re: What would you do? - Luckydog on 4/27/17 8:38pm
 Re: What would you do? -  VT_Syrup on 4/28/17 6:07am
 Right on, then there are the folks whose sigs are a scrawl -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/28/17 8:09am
 Re: Right on, then there are the folks whose sigs are a scrawl -  JanetK_CA on 4/29/17 4:24pm
 I agree. IMO some notaries don't really understand the -  MW/VA on 4/28/17 8:58am
 Re: I agree. IMO some notaries don -  janCA on 4/28/17 9:10am
 Re: I agree. IMO some notaries don -  janCA on 4/28/17 9:14am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.