Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: FWIW - P2P Payment Network
Posted by LKT/CA of CA on 7/17/17 11:09am Msg #578652
The mobile banking already existed...this Zelle feature was an add-on. I've been transferring money from one bank to the other for awhile and really see no difference since the "Zelle" feature was added.

I have both B of A and Chase accounts....both are set up for mobile banking with different email addresses registered on the mobile banking. I keep less than $200 on one account for lunch money, gasoline, and charges at Mom & Pop shops - the places most likely to be hacked. All the crook will get is less than $200 IF they are successful at getting any monies. I work in the field and don't carry cash.

Very easy to send money from Chase to B of A or vice versa. You CAN send money to persons of other banks that allow transfer via email/mobile # so long as the person registered and set up mobile transferring at their bank to send/receive money (via email or mobile #). The transfer doesn't HAVE to be done via phone app. It can be done on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone. I usually send "lunch money" from one bank to the other via my desktop but it is great when I'm on-the-go and need to replenish the "lunch money" debit card. The money is transferred in minutes (literally).

The Zelle feature hasn't done anything different than what was already going on - at least to ME it has made any difference.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 FWIW - BearPaw/CO on 7/15/17 9:23pm
 Re: FWIW - Luckydog on 7/16/17 9:49am
 Re: FWIW - P2P Payment Network - NVLSlady/VA on 7/16/17 10:36pm
 Re: FWIW - P2P Payment Network - LKT/CA on 7/17/17 11:09am
 Re: FWIW - P2P Payment Network - NVLSlady/VA on 7/17/17 11:13am
 Re: FWIW - P2P Payment Network - LKT/CA on 7/17/17 11:26am
 Okay... try this again - NVLSlady/VA on 7/17/17 11:44am
 Re: Okay... try this again - LKT/CA on 7/17/17 1:19pm
 Well, in all my banking customer service days - NVLSlady/VA on 7/17/17 4:57pm
 Chases has Quickpay that uses Zelle... n/m -  Cari on 7/17/17 1:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.