Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 12/12/18 6:14pm Msg #601134
All those checks contain a scan code box when we print them. When you run it through an ATM machine, it will scan for that code and read the check automatically and determine the amount of the check and display it. You accept it, and it is deposited. I use Wells Fargo, and never an issue, and the ATM's are faster than the tellers, so I use that now for all my deposits.
Perhaps some small banks are not equipped yet to read scans, not sure, but there is never an issue for me with them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued - snowflake/PA on 12/12/18 2:48pm
 Re: echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued - Mobile1/PA on 12/12/18 4:06pm
 Re: echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued - Luckydog on 12/12/18 6:14pm
 Re: echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued -  JanetK_CA on 12/12/18 7:03pm
 Depositing "checks" personal opinion - BobbiCT on 12/13/18 8:05am
 Time to change banks. If you have been a customer for a long - Colonel/IA on 12/13/18 10:28am
 Re: Time to change banks. If you have been a customer for a long - Ali/IL on 12/13/18 11:43am
 Re: echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued - MikeC/TX on 12/13/18 5:30pm
 Absolutely correct, Mike, echecks lack a MICR line. :( n/m -  Christine/OK on 12/14/18 6:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.