Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

My Advice To All Low Paying Hand Holding Companies . . .
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 2/15/19 7:50pm Msg #603323
. . . Stop hiring stupid notaries that have no clue what they are doing to go out and do the closings. These dummies are ruining it for the ones of us who at least have a clue what we are doing. The money these companies are wasting for all these so-called notary babysitters could be well spent on hiring good competent notaries that know what they are doing. It's a win-win for everyone and I would venture to guess it is a lot less expensive to pay us a fair fee rather than what they are paying to employ these W-2'd employees.

No offense to Mortgage Connect. I do a ton of work for them, however, the dummies out there really are ruining it for everyone. Too many side-giggers claiming they know what they are doing. And because of them I have to suffer through endless training classes, countless tests, lowering of fees, 15 pages of instructions, and many calls making sure I am on time and what color ink I am going to use. Yes you heard that right . . . several years ago a young lady from Global Closings called me and asked me if I was on time to the home and to tell her what color of ink I was going to be using. I told her that yes I was on time and I hadn't really decided on my ink color yet . . . it might be blue ink, it could be black ink, or I might be feeling wild and use a red crayon . . . I would have to wait and see. She did not find that funny in the least bit and rudely responded that she would mark it down as my refusal to answer. I did use blue ink. I don't think I ever did another closing for Global . . . not because of my red crayon remark but because they kept calling me and offering me $55.00 for signings, full fax backs, and everything had to be printed on legal paper . . . not to mention the endless number of calls from the notary babysitters I received throughout the course of the day. I think someone told me they went out of business. Hmmmmm.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Mortgage Connect - Signerbill on 2/15/19 1:52pm
 Re: Mortgage Connect - pdl/cali on 2/15/19 4:04pm
 Re: Mortgage Connect - shooterclay on 2/15/19 6:16pm
 My Advice To All Low Paying Hand Holding Companies . . . - PegiT_MN on 2/15/19 7:50pm
 Re: My Advice To All Low Paying Hand Holding Companies . . . - Luckydog on 2/15/19 9:11pm
 Re: My Advice To All Low Paying Hand Holding Companies . . . - pdl/cali on 2/15/19 10:29pm
 Re: My Advice To All Low Paying Hand Holding Companies . . . - notaryKing on 2/16/19 12:10am
 You Don't Have To Accept What They "Offer...." That's Stupid -  Scriba/NM on 2/16/19 1:34am
 You said it all .... Amen n/m - Lee/AR on 2/16/19 3:53am
 Re: You Don - Luckydog on 2/16/19 8:26am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.