Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

A followup
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 8/2/16 12:51am Msg #67895
Some right-wing media groups - including Breitbart, that bastion of on very rare occasions accurate reporting - are now trying to paint Mr. Khan as a terrorist sympathizer and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

What the heck is the matter with these people??? His son DIED defending our country - he's given us his son, what more can they extract from him? Instead of seeing grieving parents, these morons see another opportunity to attack Muslims and defend Trump by making stuff up.

At a Pence rally tonight in Nevada, a woman whose son is currently serving in the military was booed because she questioned Trump's reaction to the Khans. A military mom shamed because she had the audacity to question what Trump thought about something that might affect her son. How sick is that?

I can't imagine how much that reaction must have hurt her - her son was deployed and in harm's way, and these idiots were booing her for expressing her opinion. I can't even begin to imagine how the Khan's must feel, losing their son and being attacked by a Presidential candidate and his minions simply because they expressed an opinion they were entitled to express.

If none of this makes you concerned, if the treatment of military families who don't toe the Trump line doesn't give you pause, there's something seriously wrong with you.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 My take on the Trump vs Khan controversy - MikeC/TX on 8/1/16 8:52pm
 A followup - MikeC/TX on 8/2/16 12:51am
 I truly believe Trump pays these right wing media groups - C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 8/2/16 7:11am
 He did not give his son - his son decided and acted as an - jba/fl on 8/3/16 12:14am
 Re: He did not give his son - his son decided and acted as an - MikeC/TX on 8/3/16 11:24pm
 Re: He did not give his son - his son decided and acted as an - FGX/NJ on 8/4/16 5:59am
 Re: He did not give his son - his son decided and acted as an - MikeC/TX on 8/4/16 5:27pm
 Re: He did not give his son - his son decided and acted as an -  Moneyman/TX on 8/8/16 3:27pm
 Re: He did not give his son - his son decided and acted as an - MikeC/TX on 8/8/16 5:55pm
 Re: My take on the Trump vs Khan controversy - FGX/NJ on 8/2/16 5:21am
 Re: My take on the Trump vs Khan controversy - MikeC/TX on 8/2/16 5:21pm
 Re: My take on the Trump vs Khan controversy - FGX/NJ on 8/3/16 5:24am
 Re: My take on the Trump vs Khan controversy - MikeC/TX on 8/3/16 5:34pm
 Re: My take on the Trump vs Khan controversy - FGX/NJ on 8/4/16 5:28pm
 Re: My take on the Trump vs Khan controversy - MikeC/TX on 8/5/16 12:10am
 I know a $20K earner willing to, Buffet's offer still stand? -  Moneyman/TX on 8/8/16 2:41pm
 Re: I know a $20K earner willing to, Buffet - MikeC/TX on 8/8/16 6:40pm
 "I know that, I just want to hear him deny it." -  Moneyman/TX on 8/18/16 8:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.