Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Mike, do you have a link to the specific video you mention?
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 5/18/17 6:28pm Msg #70253
I think seeing what you are talking about, via the transcript, would be more helpful to understanding what you are trying to point out.

From the very little I saw of her testimony, I thought Sally Yates showed herself to be as apolitical and professional as anyone could have expected, actually, more so, imo.

I might not agree with her legal view in regards to the travel ban, but I saw her go out of her way to impress upon everyone that when certain questions required her to answer only in closed door sessions that no one should take such responses to mean that anything she might say in those sessions to mean that her answers would in any way automatically be negative against Trump. That is something that a lot of people who can only answer certain questions in closed door hearings do not make clear when they should regardless of who the president is at the time they are asked such questions in public hearings, imo.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Sally Yates takes Ted Cruz to school - MikeC/TX on 5/8/17 7:33pm
 Re: Sally Yates takes Ted Cruz to school - FGX/NJ on 5/9/17 5:38am
 Re: Sally Yates takes Ted Cruz to school - MikeC/TX on 5/9/17 4:07pm
 Re: Sally Yates takes Ted Cruz to school - FGX/NJ on 5/9/17 4:18pm
 Re: Sally Yates takes Ted Cruz to school - MikeC/TX on 5/9/17 4:41pm
 Re: Sally Yates takes Ted Cruz to school - FGX/NJ on 5/9/17 4:55pm
 Re: Sally Yates takes Ted Cruz to school - MikeC/TX on 5/9/17 5:30pm
 As a Texan, I sincerly hope not - Moneyman/TX on 5/18/17 6:19pm
 Mike, do you have a link to the specific video you mention? - Moneyman/TX on 5/18/17 6:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.