Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

It IS a RESPECTFUL PROTEST See it for what it IS!
Posted by CH2inCA of CA on 9/25/17 1:01pm Msg #70998
Much more decorum and respect than what 45 has displayed EVER. What spews out of his mouth is beneath the office of the president of the United States. Who advises this guy, Beeves and Butthead?
Since when does the stately office of the president resort to name calling leaders of other countries? Rocket Man? His supporters will counter with, but they started it... GROW UP!
And to call someone a SOB?!! It totally proves Kaepernick's point. This is NOT about the national anthem, about the flag, it's not about fallen soldiers. It's about living, breathing, respect.
It's cowardly and a copout for anyone to say it's about disrespecting the flag. So much easier, than admitting that as a country we still fail to respect people of color, we fail at social and judicial justice for all. Frankly its racist to purposely turn a blind eye, even when someone is 'protesting' to make you aware.
My favorite quote this weekend, in response to 45's comments.
"Dale Earnhardt Jr. ✔ @DaleJr
All Americans R granted rights 2 peaceful protests
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable-JFK"
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 I think I finally figured out Trump's game - MikeC/TX on 9/23/17 6:47pm
 Re: I think I finally figured out Trump - FGX/NJ on 9/24/17 5:02pm
 Re: I think I finally figured out Trump - MikeC/TX on 9/24/17 6:04pm
 Re: I think I finally figured out Trump - FGX/NJ on 9/25/17 6:27am
 Re: I think I finally figured out Trump -  janCA on 9/25/17 9:20am
 It IS a RESPECTFUL PROTEST See it for what it IS! - CH2inCA on 9/25/17 1:01pm
 Re: I think I finally figured out Trump - MikeC/TX on 9/25/17 4:49pm
 I'm confused Mike. Are you for or against freedom of speech? - Moneyman/TX on 9/28/17 4:38pm
 Re: I - MikeC/TX on 9/28/17 7:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.