Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Blame Shift?
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 8/24/18 5:40pm Msg #71966
How does this address the fact that your statement about the employer was WRONG? You attempted to use that to prove a point, and when I pointed out your error, you immediately accused me of shifting the blame, and in doing so shifted the discussion. You won't even admit you were wrong - it's easier to attack me.

There is no justifying what this guy did, but even her family is protesting the politicization of her death. We have a single illegal committing a single crime, and you're outraged?

Where was your outrage when Heather Hyer was killed by a white supremacist American citizen? Where was your outrage when an American citizen nut-job in Las Vegas killed 58 people and wounded hundreds of others? Where was your outrage when 17 students and teachers were killed at Parkland HS by an American citizen? Yet this is the hill you want to take a stand on - a brown person here illegally kills a white person? All the incidents of whites killing whites don't deserve your attention?

Since you seem to be factually challenged, let me offer up this FACT to you - the number of violent crimes committed by illegal and legal immigrants is LOWER than those committed by American citizens. You can look that up if you don't believe me.

When the family of the victim says that her death should not be a political issue, we should respect their wishes. They understand that their daughter's death was not the result of immigration policy. Had her murderer been white, you wouldn't have said a word about it.

And yet here you are, trying to paint me as someone who supports illegal immigration because that fits your agenda.

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 CNN Mollie Tibbetts - Here's your fake news! - bagger on 8/22/18 2:10pm
 Re: CNN Mollie Tibbetts - Here - MikeC/TX on 8/22/18 3:52pm
 Paul Harvey - bagger on 8/23/18 4:18am
 Re: Paul Harvey - MikeC/TX on 8/23/18 3:43pm
 Unbelievable - bagger on 8/23/18 5:18pm
 Re: Unbelievable - MikeC/TX on 8/24/18 3:45pm
 Blame Shift? - bagger on 8/24/18 3:56pm
 Re: Blame Shift? - MikeC/TX on 8/24/18 5:40pm
 Stay on topic - bagger on 8/25/18 12:41pm
 Re: Stay on topic - MikeC/TX on 8/25/18 4:56pm
 Spin, half-truths and general BS - bagger on 8/28/18 11:40am
 Re: Spin, half-truths and general BS - MikeC/TX on 8/28/18 5:51pm
 More citizen’s commit violent crimes than aliens. - bagger on 8/27/18 1:38pm
 Re: More citizen’s commit violent crimes than aliens. - MikeC/TX on 8/28/18 5:33pm
 Re: More citizen’s commit violent crimes than aliens. - bagger on 8/29/18 10:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.