Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Just returned from a destination wedding in Roatan, Honduras
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/10/18 7:22am Msg #30189
It was fabulous. The entire Elliott clan attended, there are 51 of us. We had a ball. My brother and I are the only ones from California, the rest live in Des Moines, Sioiux Falls, Nashville.

Funny, we all look alike too. There were 8 children from 3 to 10. We snorkled, swam, beach combed, took a catamaran dinner cruise, and toured the island with a guide. The weather was warm, the food was awesome. The company was great. My cousin's second daughter who just finished her master's degree wed a Honduran man, and she was a beautiful bride. The ceremony was performed by the bride's brother in law, and we all sat down on the beach at 4pm where vows were exchanged. We hadn't seen everyone for a long time, so it was a family reunion as well, with new little people present.

Awesome place to visit. I highly recommend it. We had a "villa" and it was luxurious, very clean and a beautiful facility, island, people were very sweet. English is their first language. Lots of Americans moving there and vacationing as well.

http://www.theroatanmeridian.com/roatan-named-5-of-ten-best-islands-to-live-on/
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Just returned from a destination wedding in Roatan, Honduras -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/10/18 7:22am
 Re: Just returned from a destination wedding in Roatan, Honduras - Bear900/CA on 4/11/18 11:38am
 glad you had a blast..... - notarydi/CA on 4/11/18 12:36pm
 Re: glad you had a blast..... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/11/18 2:38pm
 Re: glad you had a blast..... -  JanetK_CA on 4/17/18 1:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.