Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: glad you had a blast.....
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 4/17/18 1:49am Msg #30218
Sounds like a very fun time - and a terrific change of pace, although I'm with you about being happy to return home! This past weekend was the third wedding in my family in the past 6 months. The first two were in Arizona and this last one was right near me in Laguna Beach. (Not nearly as exotic as Roatan Island! Wink)

Between my allergies going crazy both trips to Arizona, and from what you've said about Central America, I'm being cured of most speculation about retiring elsewhere someday... Visiting interesting places - then coming home here - sounds like the way to go!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Just returned from a destination wedding in Roatan, Honduras -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/10/18 7:22am
 Re: Just returned from a destination wedding in Roatan, Honduras - Bear900/CA on 4/11/18 11:38am
 glad you had a blast..... - notarydi/CA on 4/11/18 12:36pm
 Re: glad you had a blast..... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/11/18 2:38pm
 Re: glad you had a blast..... -  JanetK_CA on 4/17/18 1:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.