Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: glad you had a blast.....
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/11/18 2:38pm Msg #30199
Roatan Island is approximately 4 miles wide and 36 miles long. I had island fever after 4 days. Loved the villas, the catamaran dinner cruise with whole family, the lobster, shrimp, robust SA coffee, Chilean cabernet, cocoa from Argentina, fresh papaya, mangoes and pineapple, but ready for the daily grind of the Central and California Coast 70 degrees vs. 90 with humidity. The roads are full of potholes and people drive fast and aggressively. Security guards everywhere.

No recycling. Resorts free of debris, but commercial areas are full of stacked garbage and rats which carry disease.

I don't think I could live there, only visit occasionally. Great to be home with great internet and phone service.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Just returned from a destination wedding in Roatan, Honduras -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/10/18 7:22am
 Re: Just returned from a destination wedding in Roatan, Honduras - Bear900/CA on 4/11/18 11:38am
 glad you had a blast..... - notarydi/CA on 4/11/18 12:36pm
 Re: glad you had a blast..... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/11/18 2:38pm
 Re: glad you had a blast..... -  JanetK_CA on 4/17/18 1:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.