Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Quite A Few Resolutions Here . . Go Big Or Go Home They Say
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 1/1/19 9:18pm Msg #30776
I'm going gluten and dairy free this year. Wish me luck on this one. It was hard enough cutting out the sugars and carbs over the last five years but gluten and dairy is going to be even harder for me. I'm not sure I will be able to cut gluten and dairy out completely, but if I can just keep it very minimal, I should at least feel a lot better.

I will continue to eat healthy as 2018 was a great year and I went down two sizes just by cutting out almost all sugars and counting carbs.

I had a busy year of closings in 2018 and I hope it is busy for me again so that I may continue my work with the homeless in our community. I want to expand my support and get some corporate sponsors and donors as there are so many people out there less fortunate than us that really need our help. It took a "tent city" in Minneapolis of almost 300 homeless people to really open my eyes to the homeless epidemic right here in our community. I really want to continue to help them. I would love to establish a non-profit, but that might have to be a 2020 resolution. For now I will purchase and drop off much needed supplies at the encampments.

More marketing this year which means more closings this year. Always more closings. I set my goal at 1,000 closings per year and so far I have hit that twice. I'm not sure I can do it ever again, but it is always a nice goal to have.

Last resolution of 2019 is to take my little 4.25 pound yorkie on more play dates and to doggie day care more often. She will be 13 this year and she loves to play with the other little dogs so much. I want her to be able to continue this and I have noticed that closings have been getting in the way of her social life . . . so more play dates and doggie day care time for sweet little Willow this year.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Any one make any New Year's resolutions they care to share? - JanetK_CA on 1/1/19 4:31pm
 Re: Any one make any New Year - Luckydog on 1/1/19 4:49pm
 Quite A Few Resolutions Here . . Go Big Or Go Home They Say - PegiT_MN on 1/1/19 9:18pm
 Re: Quite A Few Resolutions Here . . Go Big Or Go Home They Say - Bear900/CA on 1/2/19 12:32am
 Goals for 2019 - Bear900/CA on 1/2/19 12:55am
 Toning, trimming, more food out of the year round veggie -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/2/19 8:43am
 Re: Nasty sugar -  janCA on 1/3/19 9:50am
 Re: Nasty sugar -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/3/19 10:20am
 Re: Nasty sugar -  janCA on 1/3/19 12:44pm
 Real vegans drink wine! - Bear900/CA on 1/3/19 3:13pm
 Re: Real vegans drink wine! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/3/19 3:51pm
 Re: Real vegans drink wine! -  JanetK_CA on 1/3/19 7:29pm
 Meant to include this link... -  JanetK_CA on 1/3/19 7:36pm
 Oops. Already poste here. Meant to send elsewhere. Sorry! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 1/3/19 7:38pm
 Re: Meant to include this link... -  janCA on 1/4/19 12:13pm
 I find the Mediterranean diet pretty easy to do -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/3/19 5:32pm
 Re: Any one make any New Year - HisHughness on 1/3/19 5:41pm
 Happy New Year, stranger... -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/3/19 6:20pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.