Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia)
Posted by Jennifer Meyers of VA on 2/23/21 6:54pm Msg #629815
Thank you so so much for your detailed response!!!

Unfortunately, the problem I'm having is that the instructions and images on the IdenTrust website are not the exact same thing that I'm seeing on my screen when I start to follow the instructions in Adobe (they are similar but there are definitely differences.) They show a grey box, mine is white- I don't have anything that says "Creation and Appearances", just "Create". I wish I was able to upload screenshots since that would make things easier to describe what I see. I'm using Adobe Acrobat version 2021.001.20138. When I tried to explain my issue to IdenTrust, they kept giving me the same instructions even though I had sent them screenshots of what I was viewing (I even sent zoom video showing exactly what I see) but at that point I got no response. If I'm not using the right Adobe application then they haven't corrected me, which of course would be very helpful! I'm using the same Adobe my company uses which seems to have worked for everyone else, though since I'm only one in VA doing this no one has come across this yet. I honestly don't know if has anything do with it being different state but it seems plausible based on fact I'm only one in VA and only one with issues.)

If you're willing to look at it and have an email I can use, I can send you screenshots and/or the zoom video of my screen that I made tomorrow when I get back in to work. It would probably be the easiest way to describe what's going on on my end. If not I totally understand, I do really appreciate all your time and trying to help me! It's been incredibly frustrating, especially with the lack of support I'm now getting (er, not getting) from IdenTrust.

Thank you again so much!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - Jennifer Meyers on 2/23/21 4:07pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - VT_Syrup on 2/23/21 4:38pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - VT_Syrup on 2/23/21 5:49pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - Jennifer Meyers on 2/23/21 6:54pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - VT_Syrup on 2/23/21 7:31pm
 Are you using Adobe DC? n/m -  CPNS2006 on 2/24/21 9:30am
 so download an older version of the software - Clem/CA on 2/24/21 8:51am
 Re: so download an older version of the software - VT_Syrup on 2/24/21 10:03am
 Re: so download an older version of the software - Jennifer Meyers on 2/24/21 2:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.