Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

my issues have been odd lately
Posted by Connie Thingstad of IA on 11/4/19 3:38pm Msg #611925
first had a signer who did not want her husband to see her debts on credit cards so i came early like she asked and had removed the 2 pages from the loan application copy for her to do what she wanted with it. I jokingly asked if i should bring my taser as she said husband would get angry if he saw her debt. she said yes i should. he was the nicest guy to me. glad to not be around when he realizes she put those 2 pages in the trash!

i had one where the title company gave me an ex husband's cell number so he was not happy when i contacted him to confirm the appt. how was I to know? that was the only number I was given but he gave me the correct one. He was in Nevada, I was meeting with a female in Iowa. This was Thursday. I still have no idea what was going on! I was the second part of the signing. They were not married but she still was on the mortgage but not the deed. I didn't dare ask the situation, it did not seem very civil and even the title company couldn't clarify it for me. I just felt in the middle of situations last week that I couldn't quite figure out....never had that in 10 yrs. But....no one got hurt! just stuff you shake your head about wondering what in the world you walked into!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Is this business getting more insane? - aanotary on 11/1/19 12:24pm
 Re: Is this business getting more insane? - aanotary on 11/1/19 12:38pm
 Yes, in my opinion it is. - Michelle/AL on 11/1/19 12:52pm
 Re: Is this business getting more insane? -  JanetK_CA on 11/1/19 2:49pm
 I agree Janet. I also think all the new platforms are -  MW/VA on 11/1/19 5:48pm
 Re: Is this business getting more insane? - Luckydog on 11/1/19 7:42pm
 Re: Is this business getting more insane? - Anthony Bessey on 11/2/19 12:03am
 Re: Is this business getting more insane? - Luckydog on 11/2/19 9:14am
 Re: Is this business getting more insane? - SteveS/CA on 11/2/19 2:02pm
 This is no magic number - Luckydog on 11/3/19 7:04am
 Re: Is this business getting more insane? - SteveS/CA on 11/2/19 1:50pm
 Yep. B told LO any day except Friday. Guess Appt. day. - Lee/AR on 11/2/19 3:50pm
 Re: Yep. B told LO any day except Friday. Guess Appt. day. - Connie Thingstad on 11/4/19 8:10am
 Re: Is this business getting more insane? -  Mindy/ on 11/4/19 12:44pm
 Communication seems to be an issue. One of my signers bailed -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/4/19 2:55pm
 my issues have been odd lately - Connie Thingstad on 11/4/19 3:38pm
 Re: my issues have been odd lately - Linda Frezza on 11/6/19 3:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.