Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Lots of competition in just about every business
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 1/21/20 1:00pm Msg #614821
Recently I signed a lady, her brother was selling Solar ~ she asked me, "how does SOLAR impact the value of your home..I haven't heard from anyone that it helps your appraised value?" I said I had no idea, since I don't have Solar...
Her brother immediately wants to give me a quote. He had my number from his sister when I walked in the door and gave her my card (she was visiting around the holiday from AZ).

Saturday, I'm close to one of my signings, I get a call "We had an appointment, I sent you an invitation." I did not know that we had an appointment. "Your gate is not open" and I said that's because I'm not there, and I was unaware.."

Turns out he sent me a text, which I did not see, so I had no opportunity to respond that I would not be available.

Lots of pressure these days to close deals of all kinds...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Lender has no contact info for borrower? -  Yoli/CA on 1/21/20 9:55am
 Re: Lender has no contact info for borrower? - Luckydog on 1/21/20 9:58am
 In my neck o' the woods ... - BearPaw/CO on 1/21/20 11:26am
 Lots of competition in just about every business -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/21/20 1:00pm
 Re: In my neck o - MariaMO on 1/21/20 10:30pm
 Re: In my neck o -  JanetK_CA on 1/22/20 2:40am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.