Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: In my neck o
Posted by MariaMO of MO on 1/21/20 10:30pm Msg #614833
This is an eye-opener. I recently decided to quit taking signings from a company that I had to beg for borrower contact numbers. I just thought it was laziness/poor communication on their part but maybe there's more to it. Their signings were fraught with plenty of other issues that made me decide to it was time to cut 'em loose.

I also had to give a signing back to a different company because I was never able to get in touch with the borrowers. Only one phone number was given. They never answered and didn't have voicemail set up. I asked the signing service for an alternate contact number and was told, "There is no other number. Borrowers are just at work. They know about the appointment and most likely will call you." This from a company with huge, bold, highlighted instructions in loud colors saying that you MUST contact borrowers immediately---if you do not follow these instructions exactly, you agree to forfeit part of your fee.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Lender has no contact info for borrower? -  Yoli/CA on 1/21/20 9:55am
 Re: Lender has no contact info for borrower? - Luckydog on 1/21/20 9:58am
 In my neck o' the woods ... - BearPaw/CO on 1/21/20 11:26am
 Lots of competition in just about every business -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/21/20 1:00pm
 Re: In my neck o - MariaMO on 1/21/20 10:30pm
 Re: In my neck o -  JanetK_CA on 1/22/20 2:40am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.