Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Yes, all these comments help!
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 2/19/20 3:56pm Msg #615968
Especially do these help with my understanding:

["There are also no requirements as to how a journal should be set up . . .

Re: certificates... Essentially the same, i.e. law only says what's required. As for restrictions, that only addresses the certificate itself, not the optional sect."]

So, essentially you can set up (create) your format for taking the acknowledgment or jurat, etc. within bounds of legal specifics; but if one was to MOVE the 'Optional' portion to Top from bottom or v-v, I can't help but wonder if it would cause a problem amongst lawmakers who might feel that wording BEFORE the certificate language is <Part of the cert>
(and, thus Must comply & should not be changed) whereas the latter with concluding text/comments is considered free-for-all!

Obviously this would have a bearing on the format I'd choose Wink

(This applies to journal, as well. Place a border around your individual entries to indicate same signer and location.)

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Certificate and Journal - NVLSlady/VA on 2/19/20 1:04pm
 Re: Certificate and Journal -  Yoli/CA on 2/19/20 1:09pm
 Re: Certificate and Journal - NVLSlady/VA on 2/19/20 1:18pm
 Re: Certificate and Journal -  JanetK_CA on 2/19/20 2:14pm
 Re: Certificate and Journal - NVLSlady/VA on 2/19/20 1:39pm
 Re: Certificate and Journal...at the top of mine - Linda_H/FL on 2/19/20 1:44pm
 Yes, all these comments help! - NVLSlady/VA on 2/19/20 3:56pm
 Re: Yes, all these comments help! -  JanetK_CA on 2/23/20 2:55pm
 Re: Yes, all these comments help! - NVLSlady/VA on 2/23/20 10:06pm
 Re: Certificate and Journal -  VT_Syrup on 2/19/20 3:58pm
 Interesting prospective. But that box addition - NVLSlady/VA on 2/19/20 4:05pm
 Re: Interesting prospective. But that box addition -  VT_Syrup on 2/19/20 4:17pm
 Capacity -  VT_Syrup on 2/19/20 4:11pm
 Re: Capacity - NVLSlady/VA on 2/19/20 4:21pm
 Re: Capacity -  VT_Syrup on 2/19/20 5:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.