Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signature Name Affidavit OPINIONS please
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 1/14/21 12:11pm Msg #628525
This was My thought, too: ["...plus the fact that particular page does not require notarization, I suggest hiring party send page to borrower to complete and send back."]

Easily done if signer has a scanner or even an iPhone; they can mail back the originals themselves after I email the document to them for signature. At least it would be on record that I got the "correction" done.

Also, if I understand correctly, they want the signer to "certify" the name variation?? Not sure I would be comfortable doing this if my loan, as my name is extremely common - and WITHOUT the MI it may Or may not be the Michelle they claim. Too many individuals with name "Michael Jackson" to assume that Michael T. Jackson is one and the same as "Mike Jackson."

(Once a creditor said I'd lived in another part of the State and had a phone bill collection item. Not!)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signature Name Affidavit OPINIONS please - GAMMYx3/MA on 1/13/21 10:04pm
 Re: Signature Name Affidavit OPINIONS please - Clem/CA on 1/13/21 10:32pm
 Agreeing with Clem/CA! -  Ernest__CT on 1/16/21 9:15pm
 Re: Signature Name Affidavit OPINIONS please -  JanetK_CA on 1/14/21 4:36am
 Re: Signature Name Affidavit OPINIONS please - GAMMYx3/MA on 1/14/21 7:38am
 Re: Signature Name Affidavit OPINIONS please -  Yoli/CA on 1/14/21 9:22am
 Re: Signature Name Affidavit OPINIONS please - NVLSlady/VA on 1/14/21 12:11pm
 Didn't think in CA that would pass muster, tho. - NVLSlady/VA on 1/14/21 2:14pm
 I see a few cos. that have specific instructions on the -  MW/VA on 1/14/21 7:55am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.