Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Just venting ...
Posted by Noolypen of WA on 4/27/21 1:12pm Msg #631694
Empathy here.
I had an assignment for several days. It was for a weekend evening. I had called the signer and had it all set up. Come the day of the signing; no document. I emailed several times and eventually called the my contact. He sounded quite peeved and hopeless. I offered to call the signer to let them know we had no document and suspected we would not get one. The signer told me the signing had been rescheduled by title the day before. !!!!
I called my contact, he put me on hold...sort of... I heard him grumbling as he tried different things. The result was that I got the rescheduled signing, since I happen to be available. What shocks me is that whomever at one company did not inform the other company.
Yes I work through call boards. I just like it that way. I often feel bad for the schedulers. It is not usually their fault, but if your client doesn't even tell you about reschedules... wow, just wow.
This was a new company for me. I'll give them another try, but if this is a pattern, I'll let you all know.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Just venting ... -  Yoli/CA on 4/26/21 12:36pm
 I hear ya Yoli. n/m - Alz on 4/26/21 3:50pm
 Re: Just venting ... - Noolypen on 4/27/21 1:12pm
 It was after all a full pink moon. -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/27/21 1:13pm
 LOL n/m - Alz on 4/27/21 1:31pm
 Re: LOL - pdl/cali on 4/27/21 10:01pm
 Re: LOL - Noolypen on 4/28/21 9:35am
 Re: Title Company not communicating - Jules on 4/28/21 10:29am
 Re: Title Company not communicating - NVLSlady/VA on 4/28/21 11:59am
 Borrower emailed me to cancel our appointment... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/28/21 5:48pm
 Really getting ahead of themselves. - NVLSlady/VA on 4/28/21 7:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.