Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go?
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 3/28/21 6:26pm Msg #78241
That used to be the case when we needed immigrants in 1900's. I am 1st generation here myself, and both parents came on the boat from Europe through Elis Island, had all their legalities in order and processed through. was it easier? Absolutely, but back then we didn't have terrorists or drug dealers either, it was a simple way of life.

America hasn't been touting we are the best for many years, in fact, we rank #20 in the world economically. They come here because it's easier than in other countries to get in, and the process of being exported back is long and easy to just blend in. We as a country fail to make up our minds and stick to a plan for immigrants to enter legally and fairly.
You cannot compare 100 years ago and the population then to now and our way of life with all the terrorists, crime and horrible things happening. We still welcome all immigrants, but they have to be vetted and processed, not just illegally entering, and then what? Sort of a slap in the face for those who did ir right and those trying to follow the law.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - Linda_H/FL on 3/28/21 1:30pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? -  Mike Goodey on 3/28/21 1:52pm
 I'm more concerned about unvetted people - Linda_H/FL on 3/28/21 2:20pm
 Re: I - MikeC/TX on 3/28/21 5:53pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - Luckydog on 3/28/21 2:56pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - MikeC/TX on 3/28/21 6:13pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - Luckydog on 3/28/21 6:26pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - MikeC/TX on 3/31/21 5:08pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - shooterclay on 3/30/21 10:10pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - MikeC/TX on 3/31/21 5:13pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - Luckydog on 3/31/21 8:44pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - MikeC/TX on 4/1/21 4:22pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - Luckydog on 4/1/21 6:50pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - MikeC/TX on 4/3/21 6:45pm
 Re: Great Plan Joe - how low can you go? - Luckydog on 4/7/21 10:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.