Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: We had 3 girls who went to public school
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 3/12/23 7:19pm Msg #82675
"And we would NEVER have allowed them to be taught gender identity or gender crisis UNLESS and UNTIL Their father and I decided it was time and it was appropriate and required."

And how often did those subjects come up during their time in public school? Honestly, was it EVER something you had to be concerned about? It never was an issue until the right wing started making it an issue in the past few years, just like CRT has NEVER been taught at any level below graduate school; but the right-wing latched on to it, warped it into something totally different, and lied to parents about how it was being force-feed to their underage children. And now we have to put up with this right-wing "woke" nonsense, which they can;t define but as far as I can tell means anything they don't agree with.

Yes, I am a DeSantis hater - he's a bully, a wannabe authoritarian, and possibly a fascist. I won't apologize for how much I dislike him; I think he's a danger to our Republic and no friend to the idea of democracy. You like him? Fine - keep him in Florida where he can't damage the rest of the country.

You're entitled to your opinions, and I'm entitled to mine.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 What it means to be "woke" - MikeC/TX on 3/9/23 5:05pm
 It's all word salad to me. n/m - Lee/AR on 3/9/23 6:12pm
 Re: What it means to be "woke" - PaigeTurner on 3/10/23 3:41pm
 Re: What it means to be "woke" -  JanetK_CA on 3/10/23 6:07pm
 Re: What it means to be "woke" - MikeC/TX on 3/11/23 5:27pm
 "Aware"???? n/m - Lee/AR on 3/11/23 6:10pm
 No - try "asleep" n/m - MikeC/TX on 3/12/23 6:47pm
 Very well said - and spot on! -  JanetK_CA on 3/11/23 6:26pm
 We had 3 girls who went to public school - Linda_H/FL on 3/11/23 10:12pm
 Very well stated Linda! n/m - NJW/FL on 3/12/23 12:38pm
 Re: We had 3 girls who went to public school - MikeC/TX on 3/12/23 7:19pm
 Re: We had 3 girls who went to public school - PaigeTurner on 3/13/23 4:47pm
 Re: We had 3 girls who went to public school - MikeC/TX on 3/14/23 5:34pm
 Re: We had 3 girls who went to public school - PaigeTurner on 3/17/23 2:05pm
 Re: What it means to be "woke" - PaigeTurner on 3/12/23 6:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.