Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Hypnotherapy for anxiety
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 11/7/21 8:17am Msg #33666
I have a few friends who experienced high levels of anxiety, anger and frustration during the Covid pandemic due to economic distress and wellness concerns for family and friends. Of course no one could go visit the spas,
have therapeutic massage, reflexology, etc.
One of my friends who is a home health care RN recently attempted resuscitation of her client who had a heart attack in his home while waiting for EMTs to arrive. The gentleman died. She lost her job and living arrangement both. The family immediately dismissed her. She is having a very difficult time as she took care of him and his mother for about 4 years.

I have only tried hypnosis once 30 years ago. It didn't work for me but perhaps there have been new and advanced ways for hypnotherapy to be effective.

Does any one have experience with hypnotherapy for anxiety first hand? Is it a valid effective therapy?
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Hypnotherapy for anxiety -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/7/21 8:17am
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety -  Yoli/CA on 11/7/21 9:39am
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/7/21 10:53am
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety - SC/CA on 11/7/21 12:36pm
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety -  JanetK_CA on 11/7/21 4:14pm
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety - SC/CA on 11/7/21 5:45pm
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety - SC/CA on 11/7/21 6:02pm
 I am a TMr too -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/7/21 6:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.