Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 11/7/21 9:39am Msg #33667
So sorry for your friend's situation. Unfortunately, losing job and home is the risk one takes if working under those circumstances -- if you live where you work caring for someone and that someone passes on, your services are no longer needed and therefore your presence is no longer warranted. To avoid that, many patients requiring that kind of 24-hour care will hire 2 or 3 nurses who come in for their shift (either every 12 or 8 hours) but get to go home after their shift. I certainly wish your friend a quick and satisfactory resolution to her predicament. RNs are in high demand at this time so she probably won't have a problem finding a job.

As to your query regarding hypnosis -- My choice has been to never go under hypnosis. I've never felt comfortable for someone to have that kind of control over me. jmo

Maybe your friend would consider yoga and meditation instead as an alternative?

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Hypnotherapy for anxiety -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/7/21 8:17am
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety -  Yoli/CA on 11/7/21 9:39am
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/7/21 10:53am
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety - SC/CA on 11/7/21 12:36pm
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety -  JanetK_CA on 11/7/21 4:14pm
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety - SC/CA on 11/7/21 5:45pm
 Re: Hypnotherapy for anxiety - SC/CA on 11/7/21 6:02pm
 I am a TMr too -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/7/21 6:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.