Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

How a SS can get away with not paying an NSA...
Posted by  Cari of IL on 8/23/17 6:00am Msg #581658
Should be the true title of the OP as this farce has been read here way too many times..."I've worked with them for a couple of years so did not have any reason to not trust them".

Really? Despite the fact that they've had a continuous slew of poor ratings and reviews due to non-payment? Did you honestly believe you wouldn't get burned? Or wait, did you fall for that SS loyalty bit. I'm guessing, probably both.

I call it damn lucky that you got paid AT ALL as there is no loyalty, not even from the best of SS, towards any NSA...but the latter is another topic of discussion.

I seriously hope that the next NSA reading this post, who is in a similar situation such as yourself, stops working for known scum bag SS because you all are basically keeping these a$$holes still in business.

Ignorance is not an excuse either. Everyone in this business, or any for that matter, must always be diligent and constantly do mini-investigation each and every time a closing is accepted; to assess the risks, especially when it comes to working for a SS.

It's like you all have put blinders on once you got paid by these scumbags, and have all blindly fallen for their tricks of having you believe that you'll never get burned "because I had no reason to not trust them", when all the while, yeah you had EVERY reason not to trust them, had you done your homework.

I'm tired of reading how another NSA got burned by a scum bag SS with a known reputation of non-payment.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Wiz of PA - Denise & John Hensley on 8/21/17 7:20pm
 Re: Signing Wiz of PA -  Yoli/CA on 8/21/17 7:30pm
 Re: Signing Wiz of PA - Denise & John Hensley on 8/21/17 7:35pm
 Re: Signing Wiz of PA -  Yoli/CA on 8/21/17 7:46pm
 Sounds like you gave them they benefit of the doubt & -  MW/VA on 8/22/17 1:09pm
 How a SS can get away with not paying an NSA... -  Cari on 8/23/17 6:00am
 Re: Signing Wiz of PA - Luckydog on 8/21/17 8:06pm
 Re: Signing Wiz of PA - John W Martin Jr on 8/22/17 8:58am
 sounds like small claims court time to me..... n/m - notarydi/CA on 8/22/17 9:37am
 Re: Signing Wiz of PA - Luckydog on 8/22/17 11:29am
 WOW! "They didn't do anything for me for my identity theft" n/m -  Christine/OK on 8/22/17 1:52pm
 Re: WOW! "They didn - Walt Ashley on 8/27/17 11:46pm
 That's awful,Walt :( You may benefit from review Msg #575765 -  Christine/OK on 8/28/17 10:35am
 Re: Signing Wiz of PA - John W Martin Jr on 9/17/17 11:38am
 Re: Signing Wiz of PA - John W Martin Jr on 9/29/17 9:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.