Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Are you having a bad day?
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 9/11/17 6:26pm Msg #582819
I was a bit surprised by the attitude expressed in the above two posts because I think your attitude has typically been pretty positive since you're come back to this forum. I'm not going to take the time to do a long response, but addressing one of your comments may be sufficient to get my point across...

You said: "It would be so much simpler and many could benefit."

My first thought was "Simpler for whom?" and "Who would benefit?" The answer to both questions is: the person(s) who are looking for someone ELSE to invest their precious time and offer THEIR hard earned expertise - for FREE. For what it's worth, some of those you and others are wanting to hear from are "so over" repeating themselves when the same questions are asked over and over and over and over gain!

It's not a matter of thinking of oneself as "superior" to someone else. But frankly, no one owes anyone else any answers. When they do respond, they're doing a favor to the person asking. And before you respond with the classic "you were new once, too", some of us did our own homework, learned the hard way by trial and error, personal study, and research, and didn't expect to have anyone at our beck and call to answer whatever questions we might have had.

I believe the OP was written with the best of intentions. If it doesn't work for you, no problem. Move on. But please don't get indignant because other people don't want to keep repeating themselves for the benefit of every person who comes along with a repetitive question.

If someone does their homework, tries the searches (and we know the search feature here isn't perfect; this site isn't Google) lets us know they've made the effort and still haven't found what they're looking for, they may still have the good fortune of having someone offer the GIFT of help and or advice.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Benefit of OSB (Orange Search Button) - NVLSlady/VA on 9/11/17 1:14pm
 I am tired of the perpetual Orange Button Search Response - grapebed on 9/11/17 4:27pm
 BTW, I thought the OP was condescending and arrogant. I did - grapebed on 9/11/17 5:09pm
 Re: BTW, I thought the OP was condescending and arrogant. - NVLSlady/VA on 9/11/17 6:20pm
 Are you having a bad day? -  JanetK_CA on 9/11/17 6:26pm
 I meant to include... -  JanetK_CA on 9/11/17 6:31pm
 Yay!! n/m -  John/CT on 9/11/17 7:43pm
 Re: Are you having a bad day? ... SMH,* Thanks Ms. J - NVLSlady/VA on 9/12/17 5:01am
 ["should not be the constant "go-to" response."] Agreed. - NVLSlady/VA on 9/11/17 6:28pm
 A way the OSB and Google cause repetion -  VT_Syrup on 9/12/17 4:53am
 Re: A way the OSB and Google cause repetion - NVLSlady/VA on 9/12/17 5:21am
 Re: A way the OSB and Google cause repetion - Susan Littlefield on 9/12/17 9:00am
 *Please review Msg #582832* - NVLSlady/VA on 9/12/17 9:57am
 Re: *Please review Msg #582832* - Susan Littlefield on 9/12/17 11:04am
 You're welcome. May wish to contact NR to show as CA, not NJ n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 9/12/17 11:32am
 Re: You - Susan Littlefield on 9/12/17 5:55pm
 Susan, click on your post...it says - Linda_H/FL on 9/12/17 6:38pm
 When you look at a post that you've entered, Susan, you'll -  Christine/OK on 9/12/17 6:38pm
 Re: When you look at a post that you - Susan Littlefield on 9/12/17 7:53pm
 Susan...read your own post...click on your own post - Linda_H/FL on 9/12/17 7:58pm
 all your posts have this - Luckydog on 9/13/17 1:23pm
 You're correct, Susan,it truncated the last digit! s/b582874 -  Christine/OK on 9/13/17 7:29am
 Oops..sorry..misunderstood Susan.. :( n/m - Linda_H/FL on 9/13/17 8:32am
 Newbies: Add some gumption to your function. - NVLSlady/VA on 9/12/17 12:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.