Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: A long time passes between taking the test, passing it and
Posted by  Doris_CO of CO on 6/24/19 6:13pm Msg #607877
I'm not quite sure this will answer you're question, (I hope this is what you were asking). Keep in mind, I'm in Colorado, not California, and this is just my opinion. I have seen some loan documents that have a certificate for each person signing that document/page. In most cases there are one or two person's signing the document although there could be more. If you have to replace the certificates because they are not compliant with your state, I would use a single certificate for each person, just as the lender has required on their page. You might see the separate certificates on other documents in the loan package and you would do the same with those. So far, when I've had a loan package with a document with multiple certificates for each individual signing the page, they've been compatible with Colorado and I haven't had to replace them. Maybe one of the California notaries can chime in on how they handle this type of situation.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Question Regarding Certificates? - Marissa Monjaras on 6/24/19 2:03pm
 Re: Question Regarding Certificates? -  VT_Syrup on 6/24/19 3:22pm
 Re: Question Regarding Certificates? - Marissa Monjaras on 6/24/19 5:13pm
 Re: Question Regarding Certificates? -  janCA on 6/24/19 3:38pm
 A long time passes between taking the test, passing it and -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/24/19 4:51pm
 Re: A long time passes between taking the test, passing it and - Marissa Monjaras on 6/24/19 5:19pm
 Re: A long time passes between taking the test, passing it and - CH2inCA on 6/24/19 5:42pm
 Re: A long time passes between taking the test, passing it and -  VT_Syrup on 6/24/19 7:15pm
 Re: A long time passes between taking the test, passing it and -  Doris_CO on 6/24/19 6:13pm
 Re: A long time passes between taking the test, passing it and -  JanetK_CA on 6/24/19 8:41pm
 Re: Question Regarding Certificates? - LisaKT/CA on 6/25/19 12:40am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.