Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Why I
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 6/7/17 8:16am Msg #28761
Lack of exercise is the new "smoking"...definitely not moving much is killer. We all need to move more and eat less.

I imagine all that gardening keeps us going too, no excuse for not eating healthy greens. Getting rid of carbohydrate laden foods and eating more health building foods, a glass of wine a day, we no longer have to worry about coffee killing us, as it is after all what gets us moving in the morning.

I'm with you, Bear900, we're all going to be living longer, and I'm just starting to feel I'm in my prime, not in the fall of my life. Every day I'm here above ground, life gets better and better, with great friends and family, Romeo, living well, eating well and charging ahead. Pass down the broccoli soup!

We could start a society of new age elders down the road!

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Why I'm re-setting middle-age to 75 - Bear900/CA on 6/6/17 3:08pm
 Very interesting. TY for posting the link. :) n/m -  Christine/OK on 6/6/17 3:37pm
 Re: Why I -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/7/17 8:16am
 You mean new age 'middle-agers' - Bear900/CA on 6/7/17 10:02am
 Re: You mean new age -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/7/17 2:17pm
 Re: You mean new age -  JanetK_CA on 6/7/17 4:33pm
 Re: You mean new age -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/7/17 10:34pm
 Re: You mean new age - Bear900/CA on 6/7/17 11:47pm
 Re: You mean new age -  JanetK_CA on 6/8/17 3:46am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.