Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: You mean new age
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 6/7/17 10:34pm Msg #28773
Love my inverter...I levitate in the evening under the stars on my front deck...I'm in another world...I feel so much better, stretching and breathing does wonders for the brain, body and nervous system.

I bought a varidesk recently, and I love it...forces me away from the computer if I'm standing. Moving around is very therapeutic. I'm getting a she-shed and moving all the office stuff out of here so I have a door I can close and lock, and enter only during office hours.

Lately, I'm signing more and more people who are in their 80s and 90s. You wouldn't know it, though and I'm asking them, how do you look and feel so good. It's amazing how positive and busy they are.
They have full schedules. Late for the "Y", late for bingo, late for PT, late for lunch, it's happy hour. I'm envious. They are only late for fun events.

Congrats on the weight loss. I've lost 7 # this past week digging holes and planting aloe and century plants on my hillside. I feel like a goat trying to steady myself on this steep hillside...part of our weed abatement project. I've been to the spa 4 times this week and weekend. Really works out well, swimming and soaking in the hot mineral springs and swimming. Takes no energy at all to exercise this way. Wear myself out. Shoot I'm past my bed time...gotta get to it. Just because we got to bed with the chickens doesn't mean we're old. I'm up at 5am every day...hoping for timely docs.

Nite, nite, youngsters..

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Why I'm re-setting middle-age to 75 - Bear900/CA on 6/6/17 3:08pm
 Very interesting. TY for posting the link. :) n/m -  Christine/OK on 6/6/17 3:37pm
 Re: Why I -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/7/17 8:16am
 You mean new age 'middle-agers' - Bear900/CA on 6/7/17 10:02am
 Re: You mean new age -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/7/17 2:17pm
 Re: You mean new age -  JanetK_CA on 6/7/17 4:33pm
 Re: You mean new age -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/7/17 10:34pm
 Re: You mean new age - Bear900/CA on 6/7/17 11:47pm
 Re: You mean new age -  JanetK_CA on 6/8/17 3:46am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.